Skip to main content

IM Italian Magazine Subscriptions

IL MONDO DI JADE

  






"In quel pomeriggio, le campane di una chiesa di un piccolo borgo svizzero scandivano i momenti in cui, come padre, vittima di alienazione genitoriale, assaporavo con leggerezza i dubbi e le speranze di mia figlia adolescente. Jade ne era cosciente, sapeva quanto fosse importante per me la sua presenza, in quei momenti, e i temi sui quali ci intrattenevamo, che non erano solamente di pura didattica.
- Se la formula di Einstein non é falsa perché non contiene allora la variabile significato?
- Vedi, quando questa formula é stata postulata, non si conoscevano ancora gli effetti della fisica quantistica, di fatto quest’equazione é un prodotto della relatività generale.
- Perché l’equazione di Einstein, da sola, non dovrebbe essere sufficiente per innescare il processo energia-materia, senza dover includere altre variabili?"


Un intreccio fra scienza e filosofia, passando dalle mistiche celtiche fino alle vibrazioni degli atomi. La realta` e` nascosta fra le domande di un'adolescente e l'attenzione di un padre che attraversa le galassie per svelarci i tranelli della realta` apparente.
Tra le ferite che restano indelebili per tutta la vita, in coloro che non hanno mai potuto scegliere e ne subiscono inesorabilmente le conseguenze.
"Il mondo di Jade" e` il libro d'esordio di Sal Pacciani, un viaggio nel mondo della fisica quantistica,  raccontato attraverso un contesto familiare tipico del mondo moderno.
Il libro edito da Hoffmann & Hoffmann, e` disponibile in tutti i negozi online e dal vostro libraio di fiducia.

Mondadori

Amazon

Libris

Book Depository




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Will music interfere or help with writing?

      Image Source: Becca Clark Will music interfere or help writing? I used to believe that music would interfere with writing. However, I  later discovered that it actually boosted my creativity. I then began experimenting listening to different genres. To my surprise, any song with no singing in the background helped increase my imagination. I started listening to ambient and movie soundtracks (love, action, drama etc.).  I am now unable to write my stories without listening to some type of music.   One of the benefits of listening to a song while writing is that it can play the role of a writing prompt. When I listen to a soundtrack, the next time that I start playing it, it takes me back to my writing without any effort. If I am  writing a scene that I need to revisit, the same soundtrack will help bring my memory back.  Music can also trigger different emotions within the writer. I find that when  I am working on a tr...

Creating Heroines

Heroines are always a complicated subject to tackle. They are similar to villains in that you have to know their back story before you begin. The advantage with most heroines though, is that the whole book is about them. The reader will learn the back story as the book moves along. The same tips and tricks for villains can be used for heroines and even heroes so be sure to read that post first. I think most writers have trouble writing heroines. The tendency is to make them hard and unforgiving. They are written like a man with a few female traits thrown in to remind the reader they are female. A lot of writers forget that they are women first. The heroine may have been raised under the harshest of conditions, but they are still women. They think differently than men. They may be able to shut off emotions, but they are still present and can still cause problems. A good heroine is a woman first and a hero second. It sounds odd I know, because you never think of Wonder Woman cryin...

Egoists

Picture By Napoleon Sarony  By F. Guzzardi James Gibbons Huneker (January 31, 1857 – February 9, 1921) was an American art, book, music, and theater critic. A colorful individual and an ambitious writer, he was "an American with a great mission," in the words of his friend, the critic Benjamin De Casseres, and that mission was to educate Americans about the best cultural achievements, native and European, of his time. Literary critic Huneker's support of the new realism of Theodore Dreiser, Stephen Crane, and Frank Norris put him in the forefront of literary critics c. 1900-1910 Music critic   In the 1880s, Huneker served the music editor of the Musical Courier followed by stints with the New York Sun , the New York World , the New York Times , and the Philadelphia Press . In his columns, he proselytized for Richard Wagner, Claude Debussy, Richard Strauss and Arnold Schoenberg   Art critic Though his love of Renaissance art, especially ...