Skip to main content

IM Italian Magazine Subscriptions

Una notte sola


Cosa scatta nella mente di un uomo al ricordo di certi momenti vissuti, i profumi, luoghi?
Le sensazioni che a volte vengono amplificate dalla memoria fino a renderle ossessive, fino ad accettare il desiderio di possesso, come unica arma di scambio, per il ritorno dell'amore perduto o immaginato.
Kamilla F. e` una scrittrice raffinata, che tocca punti scabrosi con la leggerezza di una donna. Ecco, sarebbe il caso di dire," l'erotismo secondo lei" privo di volgarita` pur mantenendo un livello di tensione alto.


“Sei un ragazzo fortunato, hai la possibilità di salire su una nave scuola fantastica! Guarda che culo e che labbra! Ci farà delle cose fantastiche con quelle labbra!” “Una bella possibilità per scopare senza impegno e imparare qualcosa, ma poi da rispedire al mittente, che tanto le crisi di coppia passano e le persone tornano sempre insieme”. Questo gli ripetevano gli amici, e lo scrollavano da quel sentimento di attaccamento che provava vedendola, non poteva essere sua, apparteneva già a qualcun altro, e si convinceva che voleva solo una scopata facile.

La traduzione che ne fa Susanna Casubolo e` anch`essa da donna, da psicologa che scava nelle angoscie umane fino a renderle sensazioni palpabili con la necessaria empatia. Una traduzione coraggiosa, per chi studia l'animo umano e le sue derive ma anche l'amore con i suoi percorsi.

Una notte sola ( Only one night) edizione in lingua Italiana, e` in vendita in tutte le librerie che ne faranno richiesta, oltre che in Amazon, Mondadori e tutti i negozi online, dal 9 Luglio. Pubblicato da Hoffmann & Hoffmann (USA) via Ingram Content distribuiton.

Susanna Casubolo è psicologa e psicoterapeuta di formazione strategica integrata, terapeuta EMDR, iscritta all’albo degli psicologi del Lazio dal 2005 ed è esperta di metodologie autobiografiche.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Will music interfere or help with writing?

      Image Source: Becca Clark Will music interfere or help writing? I used to believe that music would interfere with writing. However, I  later discovered that it actually boosted my creativity. I then began experimenting listening to different genres. To my surprise, any song with no singing in the background helped increase my imagination. I started listening to ambient and movie soundtracks (love, action, drama etc.).  I am now unable to write my stories without listening to some type of music.   One of the benefits of listening to a song while writing is that it can play the role of a writing prompt. When I listen to a soundtrack, the next time that I start playing it, it takes me back to my writing without any effort. If I am  writing a scene that I need to revisit, the same soundtrack will help bring my memory back.  Music can also trigger different emotions within the writer. I find that when  I am working on a tr...

Egoists

Picture By Napoleon Sarony  By F. Guzzardi James Gibbons Huneker (January 31, 1857 – February 9, 1921) was an American art, book, music, and theater critic. A colorful individual and an ambitious writer, he was "an American with a great mission," in the words of his friend, the critic Benjamin De Casseres, and that mission was to educate Americans about the best cultural achievements, native and European, of his time. Literary critic Huneker's support of the new realism of Theodore Dreiser, Stephen Crane, and Frank Norris put him in the forefront of literary critics c. 1900-1910 Music critic   In the 1880s, Huneker served the music editor of the Musical Courier followed by stints with the New York Sun , the New York World , the New York Times , and the Philadelphia Press . In his columns, he proselytized for Richard Wagner, Claude Debussy, Richard Strauss and Arnold Schoenberg   Art critic Though his love of Renaissance art, especially ...

Creating Heroines

Heroines are always a complicated subject to tackle. They are similar to villains in that you have to know their back story before you begin. The advantage with most heroines though, is that the whole book is about them. The reader will learn the back story as the book moves along. The same tips and tricks for villains can be used for heroines and even heroes so be sure to read that post first. I think most writers have trouble writing heroines. The tendency is to make them hard and unforgiving. They are written like a man with a few female traits thrown in to remind the reader they are female. A lot of writers forget that they are women first. The heroine may have been raised under the harshest of conditions, but they are still women. They think differently than men. They may be able to shut off emotions, but they are still present and can still cause problems. A good heroine is a woman first and a hero second. It sounds odd I know, because you never think of Wonder Woman cryin...