Skip to main content

IM Italian Magazine Subscriptions

Benvenuti

Hoffmann & Hoffmann è una casa editrice (start up) indipendente con l'obiettivo di produrre libri ad alto livello artistico e culturale. Chiediamo il sostegno di chi ama la letteratura per stabilire un rapporto sostenibile con i nostri utenti. Non siamo editori a pagamento, chi pubblica con noi non deve sostenere alcuna spesa eccetto il tempo ed il suo talento.
In questo blog, con la contribuzione di scrittori affermati e debuttanti, desideriamo creare una piattaforma di marketing ed una base di valutazione per i nuovi talenti.Gli autori ed i contributori della Hoffmann & Hoffmann, saranno chiamati a giudicare il lavoro di nuove proposte e ad proporre informazioni circa il proprio lavoro editoriale.
Ognuno nella propria lingua, con il desiderio e la volonta` di divulgare il messaggio di creativita`  ed espressione libera.
Per chi volesse sottomettere il proprio manoscritto, puo` richiedere un momentaneo invito all'indirizzo email : hoffmannpublish@gmail.com. Potrete inviare un capitolo della vostra opera con una breve biografia, il manoscritto, sara`pubblicato in questo blog e valutato dagli scrittori dello staff Hoffmann & Hoffmann nonche` da chiunque volesse commentare il post. Al termine del processo di valutazione, gli interessati, riceveranno una email con una proposta di pubblicazione. Essendo basati negli States, preferiamo pubblicare in inglese. I manoscritti e libri in italiano, saranno tradotti e pubblicati nelle due lingue e nei formati cartaceo e digitale. Non ci sono restrizioni di genere, tranne la pornografia e generi che possano turbare la pubblica morale.

Fabrizio Catalfamo
     Editore
 Hoffmann & Hoffmann LLC, 9000 Saint Georges 
road 206 b, Ormond Beach, Florida USA

Comments

  1. I'm intrigued and curious. From the brief summary, I noticed the story is told by Death. He seems to be a superhero as opposed to a scary beast who takes lives. I can't wait to see how it plays out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The above post is pertaining to the manuscript "The Town of Mohaba."

      Delete
    2. The above post is pertaining to the manuscript "The Town of Mohaba."

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Will music interfere or help with writing?

      Image Source: Becca Clark Will music interfere or help writing? I used to believe that music would interfere with writing. However, I  later discovered that it actually boosted my creativity. I then began experimenting listening to different genres. To my surprise, any song with no singing in the background helped increase my imagination. I started listening to ambient and movie soundtracks (love, action, drama etc.).  I am now unable to write my stories without listening to some type of music.   One of the benefits of listening to a song while writing is that it can play the role of a writing prompt. When I listen to a soundtrack, the next time that I start playing it, it takes me back to my writing without any effort. If I am  writing a scene that I need to revisit, the same soundtrack will help bring my memory back.  Music can also trigger different emotions within the writer. I find that when  I am working on a tr...

Creating Heroines

Heroines are always a complicated subject to tackle. They are similar to villains in that you have to know their back story before you begin. The advantage with most heroines though, is that the whole book is about them. The reader will learn the back story as the book moves along. The same tips and tricks for villains can be used for heroines and even heroes so be sure to read that post first. I think most writers have trouble writing heroines. The tendency is to make them hard and unforgiving. They are written like a man with a few female traits thrown in to remind the reader they are female. A lot of writers forget that they are women first. The heroine may have been raised under the harshest of conditions, but they are still women. They think differently than men. They may be able to shut off emotions, but they are still present and can still cause problems. A good heroine is a woman first and a hero second. It sounds odd I know, because you never think of Wonder Woman cryin...

Egoists

Picture By Napoleon Sarony  By F. Guzzardi James Gibbons Huneker (January 31, 1857 – February 9, 1921) was an American art, book, music, and theater critic. A colorful individual and an ambitious writer, he was "an American with a great mission," in the words of his friend, the critic Benjamin De Casseres, and that mission was to educate Americans about the best cultural achievements, native and European, of his time. Literary critic Huneker's support of the new realism of Theodore Dreiser, Stephen Crane, and Frank Norris put him in the forefront of literary critics c. 1900-1910 Music critic   In the 1880s, Huneker served the music editor of the Musical Courier followed by stints with the New York Sun , the New York World , the New York Times , and the Philadelphia Press . In his columns, he proselytized for Richard Wagner, Claude Debussy, Richard Strauss and Arnold Schoenberg   Art critic Though his love of Renaissance art, especially ...