Skip to main content

IM Italian Magazine Subscriptions

I'M Italian




http://kck.st/2XXVO9U




 Allora... "I'M Italian" e` un magazine in lingua italiana ( con qualche pagina in inglese) pensato per gli italiani nel mondo. Iniziamo una raccolta di fondi per finanziare le spese inevitabili. Parteciperanno a questa avventura, alcuni amici scrittori, artisti e giornalisti Italiani. "I'M" vuole essere un ponte culturale fra i continenti. Il primo issue e` previsto per Settembre, abbonamenti in digitale e cartaceo saranno disponibili nei prossimi trenta giorni. La Hoffmann & Hoffmann ringrazia chiunque volesse contribuire anche con cifre minime, in cambio di vantaggiosi abbonamenti e regali editoriali. Il magazine sara` spedito in qualsiasi paese. Grazie a tutti





So ... "I'M Italian" is a magazine in Italian (with some pages in English) designed for Italians in the world. We begin a fundraiser to finance unavoidable expenses. Some Italian friends, writers, artists and journalists will participate in this adventure. "I'M" wants to be a cultural bridge between the continents. The first issue is scheduled for September, digital and paper subscriptions will be available in the next thirty days. Hoffmann & Hoffmann would like to thank anyone who wanted to contribute even with minimum amounts, in exchange for advantageous subscriptions and editorial gifts. The magazine will be sent to any country. Thank you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Will music interfere or help with writing?

      Image Source: Becca Clark Will music interfere or help writing? I used to believe that music would interfere with writing. However, I  later discovered that it actually boosted my creativity. I then began experimenting listening to different genres. To my surprise, any song with no singing in the background helped increase my imagination. I started listening to ambient and movie soundtracks (love, action, drama etc.).  I am now unable to write my stories without listening to some type of music.   One of the benefits of listening to a song while writing is that it can play the role of a writing prompt. When I listen to a soundtrack, the next time that I start playing it, it takes me back to my writing without any effort. If I am  writing a scene that I need to revisit, the same soundtrack will help bring my memory back.  Music can also trigger different emotions within the writer. I find that when  I am working on a tr...

Creating Heroines

Heroines are always a complicated subject to tackle. They are similar to villains in that you have to know their back story before you begin. The advantage with most heroines though, is that the whole book is about them. The reader will learn the back story as the book moves along. The same tips and tricks for villains can be used for heroines and even heroes so be sure to read that post first. I think most writers have trouble writing heroines. The tendency is to make them hard and unforgiving. They are written like a man with a few female traits thrown in to remind the reader they are female. A lot of writers forget that they are women first. The heroine may have been raised under the harshest of conditions, but they are still women. They think differently than men. They may be able to shut off emotions, but they are still present and can still cause problems. A good heroine is a woman first and a hero second. It sounds odd I know, because you never think of Wonder Woman cryin...

Benvenuti

Hoffmann & Hoffmann รจ una casa editrice (start up) indipendente con l'obiettivo di produrre libri ad alto livello artistico e culturale. Chiediamo il sostegno di chi ama la letteratura per stabilire un rapporto sostenibile con i nostri utenti. Non siamo editori a pagamento, chi pubblica con noi non deve sostenere alcuna spesa eccetto il tempo ed il suo talento. In questo blog, con la contribuzione di scrittori affermati e debuttanti, desideriamo creare una piattaforma di marketing ed una base di valutazione per i nuovi talenti.Gli autori ed i contributori della Hoffmann & Hoffmann, saranno chiamati a giudicare il lavoro di nuove proposte e ad proporre informazioni circa il proprio lavoro editoriale. Ognuno nella propria lingua, con il desiderio e la volonta` di divulgare il messaggio di creativita`  ed espressione libera. Per chi volesse sottomettere il proprio manoscritto, puo` richiedere un momentaneo invito all'indirizzo email : hoffmannpublish@gm...